Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #32
View in linear mode

Subject: "Vivitar Series 1 90-180 f4.5 Flat Field Zoom- AI Mount" Previous topic | Next topic
Greg Chappell Registered since 15th Mar 2002Fri 15-Mar-02 05:55 PM
134 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Vivitar Series 1 90-180 f4.5 Flat Field Zoom- AI Mount"

Dallas, US

This is an absolutely beautiful lens that I have not been using and most likely won't due simply to the excess weight in the bag that it adds. This is a HEAVY lens- as heavy as my 80-200 f2.8AFD Nikkor. You can read a great article on this lens at the cameraquest.com web-site. This lens is extremely hard to find and my example is pristine, even the tripod mount is clean. Very close to mint/mint minus condition with mint glass. Includes it's original Series 1 metal lens hood and a generic rear cap- no front cap included. Anyone interested at $195 plus shipping? That's the least I can accept. At any lesser amount I am perfectly willing to keep this in my secondary bag and pull it out every once in awhile when the need arises. I am not into anything digital yet, so I have no image to email, but I have a history of selling online and can provide anyone with info about me as a seller that you can look into before committing to this. One other note, my email is at my office and I am not here on the weekends, so be patient if you ask something on Saturday or Sunday... I will answer all questions.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

simonf Registered since 16th Jan 2008Fri 24-May-02 04:30 AM
25 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Vivitar Series 1 90-180 f4.5 Flat Field Zoom- AI Mo"
In response to Reply # 0

Would you like to trade for my Nikkor 35mm f2 AI'd lens in great condition?

Greg Chappell Registered since 15th Mar 2002Tue 28-May-02 02:55 PM
134 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Vivitar Series 1 90-180 f4.5 Flat Field Zoom- AI Mo"
In response to Reply # 1

Dallas, US

Thanks for the offer, but this lens has been sold. Sorry I did not post this earlier.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #32 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.