Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #27832
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTT: A Nikon D200 for a D2Xs!" Previous topic | Next topic
Phillies44 Registered since 12th May 2006Sat 23-Jun-07 02:33 AM
16 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"WTT: A Nikon D200 for a D2Xs!"

Mississauga, CA

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking into trading a like new, mint condition Nikon D200 with less than 400 actuations for a Nikon D2Xs. The D200 would come with all original boxes, manuals, software & original Henry's receipt. Unit is approximately 6 months old and has the remainder of the Canadian Nikon 2 year warranty plus and extended warranty through Henry's in Canada. Anyone interested in a trade or has a D2Xs for sale please let me know.

Regards,

Nelson

Phillies44

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

reuben Moderator Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Nikonian since 21st Jan 2004Sat 23-Jun-07 10:10 PM
10416 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: WTT: A Nikon D200 for a D2Xs!"
In response to Reply # 0

Mayo, US

Please direct all replies to this duplicate post.

Simplify

Cormorants

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #27832 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.