Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #244
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sigma 20mm 1.8 EX DG Aspherical RF & B&W Slim UV Filter" Previous topic | Next topic
anomy Basic MemberMon 13-May-02 04:18 PM
1019 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
"Sigma 20mm 1.8 EX DG Aspherical RF & B&W Slim UV Filter"

This is a great lens. Rated excellent anywhere you read a review of it. I received it as a gift from a well meaning relative, but it does not suit my shooting style (see my web page and you will understand). I shot one roll of film with it, to try and see if I could use it. It is absolutely mint, plus I will include a thin B&W UV filter (Schneider glass), a $105 dollar value. You can read user comments of this lens at http://www.photographyreview.com/35mm+Primes/Sigma+20mm+F1.8+EX+DG+ASPHERICAL+RF/PRD_85099_3111crx.aspx
It also comes with an extended warranty from MACK (7 years), which I will include with the lens, an additional $50 value. I sometimes sell on Ebay, and you can check you feedback there by looking up "anomy", without the quotes. I need $400 U.S. (firm) plus shipping (I will find out actual costs and let buyer know). Contact me through my e-mail at jaizon@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Best regards,
Preston

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #244 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.