New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Big Spring Cleaning Sale!!!

JMike

Is from: Winston-Salem, US
55 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
JMike Registered since 22nd Oct 2002
Thu 17-Apr-03 03:25 PM
Hi Folks,

It is time to do a bit of spring cleaning and sell some of my gear to make room for some new stuff I want. The following items are for sale. Unless otherwise noted, all items come with the original boxes, packing material, accessories, software, lenshoods, etc. I would like to sell this great stuff here and will give it a week before EBay.

Shipping to be paid by the buyer. US/Canadian buyers only! All prices are USD. If you have any questions or need more information, please send email to:

jmloy@compuserve.com

Nikon 200mm f4.0 AF-D Macro lense, condition is MINT and you will not be able to tell this lense from a new one. Hard case, etc $825.00 This lense is NOT a USA warrantied lense, it is nevertheless, perfect and used only for one summer season.

Nikon 80-200mm f2.8 AF-D ED, two touch version. Optics are MINT, exterior is near MINT. Lenshood, hardcase, etc $650.00

Nikon CoolPix 5000, condition is MINT-. Has the latest firmware upgrade. The camera was purchased last October. Comes with a 32mb CF card, I will throw in a 128mb CF card and a Tamrac ballistic nylon carry case. Includes the WC-E68 Wide Angle lens(takes the camera to 19mm) and the lens adapter UR-E5, both are MINT. Also includes the TC-E2 2X telephoto converter and the UR-E6 lens adapter. **I would like to sell as a package but if the camera goes first I will part out the wide angle, 2X teleconvertor and adapters.** $730.00 for all of it.

Nikon F100 condition is MINT. You won't be able to tell this camera from a new one either. This camera was purchased used from another Nikonian several months ago but since I am digital, I am simply not using it. $750.00

Nikon SB-26 Flash unit, condition is MINT $225

Regards,

JMike

G