Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #233
View in linear mode

Subject: "F100, SB-28 and 2 Lenses for SALE" Previous topic | Next topic
Jensen3112 Registered since 12th May 2002Sun 12-May-02 09:17 AM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"F100, SB-28 and 2 Lenses for SALE"

F100 Body
MB-15 Grip
SB-28 Flash Unit
Nikon AF 24-85mm 1:2.8-4 D
Sigma APO 70-200mm 1:2.8 D EX
Hoya 72mm and 77mm Polarising Lens
Hoya 72mm and 77mm UV Lens
Manfrotto 190 PRO Tripod and Head

All items are in Mint Condition and are kept in a dry unit at all times. The body has only seen a dozen rolls of film through them. I am selling as I prefer the digital format and have purchased the coolpix 5000 with the various lenses (Perfect!)

Going price USD 1500, shipping out of Singapore to any international location. Buyer pays for shipping.

Please contact at jk1974@pacific.net.sg if you would like to know more, and if you would like to discuss various individual options

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

gkt Registered since 08th May 2002Tue 14-May-02 04:33 AM
30 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: F100, SB-28 and 2 Lenses for SALE"
In response to Reply # 0

Fredericksburg, US

Just wanted to find out a couple of things about your camera set up. One, how old is it? Is it Nikon USA, any wear/tear on lenses or body. Thanks.
gkt

paul1 Registered since 30th May 2002Tue 04-Jun-02 11:10 AM
5 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: F100, SB-28 and 2 Lenses for SALE"
In response to Reply # 0

jhb, ZA

I am very keen on your equipment, could you let me know if it is still available?
I am based in SA and could either arrange for someone else to pick it up or shipping?
Please let me know asap.
Best
Paul
email-paulb@mg.co.za

Pb

paul1 Registered since 30th May 2002Tue 04-Jun-02 12:19 PM
5 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: F100, SB-28 and 2 Lenses for SALE"
In response to Reply # 0

jhb, ZA

is it still available? i am very keen on this stuff-pls let me know
paulb@mg.co.za

Pb

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #233 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.