Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #23254
View in linear mode

Subject: "SOLD - D2X and AF-S VR 70-200mm f/2.8 G IF-ED" Previous topic | Next topic
dbrainard Registered since 02nd Mar 2007Sat 03-Mar-07 03:14 AM
18 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"SOLD - D2X and AF-S VR 70-200mm f/2.8 G IF-ED"

tampa, US

REDUCED PRICE Above mint condition, kept in (Pelican) Hard Case, all documentation, original boxes, extra battery. D2X-$3000.00 Lens - $1500.00 I will pay for insured shipping, Signature required to US address. I Love this camera, but not intended for hobbyist. This DSLR is everything you have read. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. No fees from e-bay, I have secured merchant account. I will let camera go for $2800.00 and lense for $1300.00. Must sell, Please,only serious inquiries by e-mail please.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

jmancini Registered since 09th Feb 2007Tue 06-Mar-07 05:47 AM
98 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Must sell D2X and AF-S VR 70-200mm f/2.8 G IF-ED"
In response to Reply # 0

Irvine, US

nm

___
"When she entered the room, her smile just lit the whole place up. Which was great, because then I was able to shoot at F11."

dbrainard Registered since 02nd Mar 2007Tue 06-Mar-07 07:38 PM
18 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Must sell D2X and AF-S VR 70-200mm f/2.8 G IF-ED"
In response to Reply # 0

tampa, US

Lens has sale pending.

dbrainard Registered since 02nd Mar 2007Mon 12-Mar-07 09:13 PM
#3. "RE: Must sell D2X and AF-S VR 70-200mm f/2.8 G IF-ED"
In response to Reply # 2

tampa, US

lens is sold camera with transmitter still available.

dbrainard Registered since 02nd Mar 2007Thu 22-Mar-07 12:35 AM
#4. "RE: Must sell D2X and AF-S VR 70-200mm f/2.8 G IF-ED"
In response to Reply # 0

tampa, US

sold----thank you

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #23254 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.