Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #225
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 50mm f/1.8 AF" Previous topic | Next topic
JW Basic MemberSun 12-May-02 01:44 AM
847 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 50mm f/1.8 AF"

US

Immaculate condition. With both front and rear caps. $75 shippped to continental states. Not a big fun of 50mm. Email if interested.

JW
...Live and learn.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

happysnappy123 Registered since 08th May 2002Mon 13-May-02 06:56 AM
412 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 50mm f/1.8 AF"
In response to Reply # 0

Perth, AU

>Immaculate condition. With both front and rear caps. $75
>shippped to continental states. Not a big fun of 50mm. Email
>if interested.

I'm interested in the lens, although I'm in Australia. Does $85 shipped sound any good?

Any by the way, does the lens have any signs of use, and are the front and rear caps original Nikon caps or generic replacements?

Thanks for your time,

Dave

JW Basic MemberTue 14-May-02 02:40 AM
847 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 50mm f/1.8 AF"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Yes those are original Nikon caps. The lens show very minor signs of use. I don't have a picture. But on a scale from 1 to 10, I'd say it's an easy 9 or 9.5.

JW
...Live and learn.

JW Basic MemberTue 14-May-02 05:24 PM
#3. "SOLD"
In response to Reply # 2

US

sold--Thanks.

JW
...Live and learn.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #225 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.