Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #20385
View in linear mode

Subject: "Camera, Lenses, and More..." Previous topic | Next topic
NL2377 Registered since 03rd May 2006Sat 16-Dec-06 01:55 PM
27 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
"Camera, Lenses, and More..."

US

So, Fortunately I am moving in to a new place which is both closer to work and school, but at the same time, it's also quite a bit smaller... meaning that I'm going to have to downsize on a lot of stuff that may be of interest to you. I'm moving in next week, so the items are priced accordingly. (great deals!)

n6006 camera body, I used this while I was in FL this summer, and with great results. I've just upgraded my beater to an n8008 for ai compatability, so this one's got to go. battery door lock is broken but can easily be fixed w/ super glue. I've just used tape and it works fine. $40 shipped
http://www.nxfxstudios.com/cameras/img_0006.jpg

Nikon mount lenses:
Tonika 28-70mm macro f2.8-4.5 I have too many lenses that cover this focal length, and just don't see the point in having them all. $40 shipped
http://www.nxfxstudios.com/cameras/img_0004.jpg

Sigma 28-80mm macro lens. I have two copies of this lens, one I recieved as a gift from a camera club member, and then this one which is up for sale, as it came in a lot with a recently aquirred n8008. Includes box. $40 shipped
http://www.nxfxstudios.com/cameras/img_0002.jpg

Other cameras:
Leica II Clone, Seems to be in good condition, shutter sounds accurate, Rangefinder seems accurate, viewfinder unsharp, but clear. $35 shipped.
http://www.nxfxstudios.com/cameras/img_0009.jpg

SOLDLeica IIc (not a clone) less then 10,000 of these were made, and this one comes in 8 condition w/ original import card. great for collectors. Recently CLA'd by Youxin, although needs touch up on 1/500, which he will do free of charge. Included is a leica copy Elmar 5cm f3.5 lens. I've got approx $350 into this, and am selling for $240 shipped/insured.
http://www.nxfxstudios.com/cameras/img_0011.jpg

SOLD4x5 Graphic view Camera, 8 cond, includes old weathered case. I purchased this earlier thinking that I would get into large format, but since having spent more money in 35mm (Nikon film scanner, etc) this has become more of a decoration then an aspiration of mine. $100 shipped.
http://www.nxfxstudios.com/cameras/graphicview1.jpg

SOLDAnother Item of Interest: Sanyo PLV-Z1 Widescreen 1/4 HD (964 x 544) Digital Home Theater Projector. I bought this in late august and it has accomodated me well in my living quarters w/ a nice 102" TV screen, but unfortunately there's just not enough room in the new place to justify having it there. $400 shipped/insured.

Please note that I will also consider partial trade for an M mount 40mm lens, as well as an LTM to M mount adapter for 50/75 lenses.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Camera, Lenses, and More...
NL2377
17th Dec 2006
onesickpuppy
17th Dec 2006
NL2377
17th Dec 2006
migpower
17th Dec 2006
NL2377
17th Dec 2006
cwthompson Silver Member
24th Dec 2006
cwthompson Silver Member
25th Dec 2006
migpower
03rd Jan 2007
reuben Moderator
04th Jan 2007
migpower
04th Jan 2007
cwthompson Silver Member
06th Jan 2007
migpower
08th Jan 2007
cwthompson Silver Member
08th Jan 2007
CinemaChris
08th Jan 2007
reuben Moderator
08th Jan 2007
Merlin50 Gold Member
09th Jan 2007
jemaerca
09th Jan 2007

NL2377 Registered since 03rd May 2006Sun 17-Dec-06 01:21 AM
27 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: Camera, Lenses, and More..."
In response to Reply # 0

US

PMs replied.

onesickpuppy Registered since 03rd Sep 2003Sun 17-Dec-06 03:35 AM
433 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Camera, Lenses, and More..."
In response to Reply # 1

Medical Lake, US

is the tokina 28-70 still available??

im interested, please advise

rb_images at msn dot com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

NL2377 Registered since 03rd May 2006Sun 17-Dec-06 06:45 AM
#3. "RE: Camera, Lenses, and More..."
In response to Reply # 2

US

replied via email.

migpower Registered since 18th Jul 2004Sun 17-Dec-06 05:16 PM
598 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Camera, Lenses, and More..."
In response to Reply # 0

Cartaxo, PT

Message sent!
leicaIIc not clone!

Too many F's to list... less D's....

Others take pictures, Nikon takes Life with you!
My Nikonians Gallery

S, S Brass, S2,S2 BD, F, F Black, FTn, F36, F250 Black, F2 Black, F2A, F2AS Black, F3/T Champagne, F3/T Black, F3P, FG Black, FM2/T, 35TI, 28TI, F4e, F5, D2H, D200, D700 ... Two Bessa R2S NHS!

Remember, the World is Analog!!!

My Nikonians Gallery
My Flickr Gallery

NL2377 Registered since 03rd May 2006Sun 17-Dec-06 06:51 PM
#5. "RE: Camera, Lenses, and More..."
In response to Reply # 4

US

PMs replied.

cwthompson Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Jun 2003Sun 24-Dec-06 06:06 AM
359 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Camera, Lenses, and More..."
In response to Reply # 5

Kelowna, CA

Does anyone know this gentleman. I bought and paid for the home theatre projector and haven't heard from him since I paid by Paypal. No replies to either private messages here or email. Any help or information would be appreciated.

Craig W. Thompson
WYMAN GALLERY PHOTOGRAPHY
www.wymangallery.com

Craig W. Thompson
www.wymangallery.com

cwthompson Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Jun 2003Mon 25-Dec-06 04:14 PM
359 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: Camera, Lenses, and More..."
In response to Reply # 6

Kelowna, CA

Bump

Craig W. Thompson
www.wymangallery.com

Craig W. Thompson
www.wymangallery.com

migpower Registered since 18th Jul 2004Wed 03-Jan-07 07:58 PM
598 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#8. "RE: Camera, Lenses, and More..."
In response to Reply # 6

Cartaxo, PT

Hi,
well looks that I'm the second one to get busted.
Send the money for the Leica (not clone) via Paypal and so far, the last contact was on the email of 17th of Dec. 2006... saying that it will be shiped next day... so far nothing.
If anyone knows anything about him (accidents do happen you know) can post any info here or email me please.

Many Thanks and have a Great 2007 Photo Year

Miguel
PS-
He had a similar Sell in the rangefinder forum
Hope it's ok to post it, it's for info purposes only.
http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost-classifieds/showproduct.php?product=2530

No reply on this forum as well.... doesn't look good!
Any chance for paypal to return the money?

My Nikonians Gallery
My Flickr Gallery

S, S Brass, S2,S2 BD, F, F Black, FTn, F36, F250 Black, F2 Black, F2A, F2AS Black, F3/T Champagne, F3/T Black, F3P, FG Black, FM2/T, 35TI, 28TI, F4e, F5, D2H, D200, D700 ... Two Bessa R2S NHS!

My Nikonians Gallery
My Flickr Gallery

reuben Moderator Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Nikonian since 21st Jan 2004Thu 04-Jan-07 12:24 AM
10465 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#9. "RE: Camera, Lenses, and More..."
In response to Reply # 0

Mayo, US

To all concerned:

I received an email from Nicholas on tbe 28th of December 2006 stating that while there had been some delays due to the fact that he was moving, all items had been shipped and were in route.

If you are still having problems, please send me an email or PM.

Thank you.

Simplify

Cormorants

migpower Registered since 18th Jul 2004Thu 04-Jan-07 07:54 AM
#10. "RE: Camera, Lenses, and More..."
In response to Reply # 9

Cartaxo, PT

Reuben,

Appreciate very much your info. Glad no bad things happen.

I'll keep you posted.

Mig

My Nikonians Gallery
My Flickr Gallery

My Nikonians Gallery
My Flickr Gallery

cwthompson Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Jun 2003Sat 06-Jan-07 11:44 PM
#11. "RE: Camera, Lenses, and More..."
In response to Reply # 10

Kelowna, CA

I have still not received the projector I paid $410.00, nor have I received any relies from Nick.

Craig W. Thompson
www.wymangallery.com

Craig W. Thompson
www.wymangallery.com

migpower Registered since 18th Jul 2004Mon 08-Jan-07 05:09 PM
#12. "RE: Camera, Lenses, and More..."
In response to Reply # 11

Cartaxo, PT

I do not want to get it more messy, but so far I did Not receive anything.
No package, no camera, no emails, no replies on the forums (on this and other forums), no MSN.. nothing.

Any one has any info?

Ain't start very well this 2007.

My Nikonians Gallery
My Flickr Gallery

My Nikonians Gallery
My Flickr Gallery

cwthompson Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Jun 2003Mon 08-Jan-07 05:18 PM
#13. "RE: Camera, Lenses, and More..."
In response to Reply # 12

Kelowna, CA

He has not relpied to my emails or private messages and I have chosen to file a dispute with PayPal.

Craig W. Thompson
www.wymangallery.com

Craig W. Thompson
www.wymangallery.com

CinemaChris Registered since 28th Dec 2004Mon 08-Jan-07 10:27 PM
32 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#14. "RE: Camera, Lenses, and More..."
In response to Reply # 13

South Pasadena, US

I purchased the 4x5, and have recieved all the same responses as the rest of you. After he told me that his girlfriend had lost the tracking info, I asked him to provide me with the date that he shipped the item, and since then - no response. My paypal dispute has been escalated to a claim; and the three emails that I have sent him through the paypal dispute were never responded to.

It's too bad, firstly because this somewhat shakes my trust in the sellers here, but it is my first bad experience in three years here (and surprisingly, also in my four years on eBay) and secondly because, well, I really wanted the camera!

I'll keep updating as I get info.

Chris

reuben Moderator Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Nikonian since 21st Jan 2004Mon 08-Jan-07 11:01 PM
10465 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#15. "RE: Camera, Lenses, and More..."
In response to Reply # 0

Mayo, US

I have placed an anchored thread on the subject here. I'll update it as necessary.

Simplify

Cormorants

Merlin50 Gold Member Nikonian since 02nd Jun 2004Tue 09-Jan-07 06:25 AM
278 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#16. "RE: Camera, Lenses, and More..."
In response to Reply # 15

Chicagoland, US

I strongly urge the victims here to go to thisnlink and fill out all appropriate forms as well as filing a police report locall.

http://www.ic3.gov/

This is the Inernet Fraud Complaint Center which is a cooperative effort between the FBI and local law enforcement geared exclusively towards internet related crimes. I've used it successfully to the tune of a 3K rip-off for a guitar. They aren't the quickest in the world but the mor complsinjts they receive the more interest is generated. Keep all records and emails pertainin to the transaction including physical and interner addresses, phone numbers, etc.

Best of luck,
Dave

jemaerca Registered since 28th May 2006Tue 09-Jan-07 03:41 PM
1117 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#17. "RE: Camera, Lenses, and More..."
In response to Reply # 16

River Forest, US

I'm sorry to hear that this has not worked out for several buyers. It's just a little strange to me - seems like the seller went through a lot of trouble if his goal was to cheat some folks out of less than $1000 total.

Comments always welcome: My Smugmug Gallery

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #20385 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.