nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #19865
View in linear mode

Subject: "SALE PENDING: Nikon 17-55mm/f2.8" Previous topic | Next topic
nl   West Hartford, US  Basic Member Mon 04-Dec-06 04:33 AM
833 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"SALE PENDING: Nikon 17-55mm/f2.8"

Nikon 17-55mm/f2.8 G ED-IF AF-S DX for sale.

This lens was purchased new from B&H Photo about 1 year ago, USA warranty. It has been my most-used / favorite lens on my D2X over the past year, is very sharp, and is still in excellent+ condition. The front element has been protected by a filter.

I have decided to replace it, however, with the 28-70/f2.8 because I have found I am often looking for a bit more coverage above 55mm without going to the 70-200VR, and with the 12-24 I am not using it at the wide end very much.

I do not have the original packing materals/box, but do have the original instruction sheet and all warranty cards/info (including the 5 year extended that Nikon provides for USA lenses).

Please email me with inquiries/interest. I am in the US, and will estimate shipping costs if you send me your zip code and preferred shipping method.

Update, 12/5/2006: Thank you to all who expressed interest. Sale is now pending on this lens, and so I am withdrawing it from considering pending completion of the sale.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Rondo5570 Gold Member  San Diego, US  Charter Member Mon 04-Dec-06 05:03 AM
356 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Nikon 17-55mm/f2.8"
In response to Reply # 0

Do you have a price in mind for the lens?
Ron

Ron

It's all about the light.

Visit my Nikonians Gallery

nl   West Hartford, US  Basic Member Mon 04-Dec-06 01:53 PM
833 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: Nikon 17-55mm/f2.8"
In response to Reply # 1

Based on pricing I have seen both here, ebay, and online used equipment vendors, I am looking to be in the $950 range. I am not adverse to hearing anyone's best offer, of course, but I am not in the position where I _must_ sell it if the best offer is really low.

nl

nl   West Hartford, US  Basic Member Thu 07-Dec-06 05:36 AM
#3. "RE: FS: Nikon 17-55mm/f2.8"
In response to Reply # 2

This item is sold. Thanks to all who expressed interest.

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #19865 Previous topic | Next topic