New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon SB28 Flash For Sale

Sun 23-Feb-03 07:29 PM
I bought this flash BRAND NEW last spring. Its the USA version (searched long and hard for a NEW USA version, finally finding it).
Having recently bought a D100, I had to buy a flash compatible with both my D100 and F100 bodies, so an SB 80DX is now in my bag, and I don't need the SB 28.

As stated, it's the USA version. It has been fired, at the most, 72 times. That's 3 rolls of film, and that's at the outside. It comes in the original box (bar code removed for rebate), soft pouch, with the owners manual and all associated documentation. Perfect condition. Photo's available upon request. I'll give it a day or two on here then it will go on eBay. Price is $250.00 firm, plus shipping/insurance.

email inquiries to tryan56@hotmail.com

G