Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: Nikon, Mamiya, SunPak...assortment of equipment

Sun 05-May-02 08:35 PM
Even though I have been a member for just a short while, I thought I would offer a few things for sale here before I list them with an auction site. Since there are a few items, perhaps the best way to approach this would be to list what I have, and if you see anything that interests you, please contact me, and I will describe the item, it's condition & price. Please bear in mind that this is my personal equipment. I am not a dealer. Everything I have shows very little, if any, signs of useage. The prices are not out of line with used venues like KEH and B&H. I wish to sell......Nikon F5 (USA). 24-120 AFD Lens (USA). 105 2.8 AFD Lens (Grey). SunPak auto 120J TTL Flash Unit with the TR-PAKII Battery, charger, and NE-1AF Interface Module for the F5. Stratos Modular Flash Bracket and Nikon SC-17 Cord. Mamiya C330 Pro TLR camera, and various lenses, viewfinders, and filters. Gossen Luna Pro digital F Meter. Bogen 3221 Wilderness tripod with Bogen 3030 head. (2) Photoflex Lite Discs. Underwater Kinetics case and LowePro Nova 3 Bag. That about covers it. Pictures are available at your request. If you see anything that tweaks your interest, you won't be disappointed. Thanks for looking.
Richard at psywar@divide.net

G