nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #16335
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTT: Acratech Ultimate Ballhead" Previous topic | Next topic
zalan Registered since 11th Dec 2005Sun 27-Aug-06 12:27 PM
600 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"WTT: Acratech Ultimate Ballhead"

HU

Would like to trade my Acratech Ultimate Ballhead for an another ballhead. It is with left rubber main knob and in excellent condition, with only a few minor scratches on the quick release plate. I can send/post pictures on request.
The ballhead I'm looking for needs to have arca-swiss compatible quick release and mainly interested in the top brands: Kirk, Markins, RRS, etc. I'm located in EU, Hungary, so I would prefer to trade with someone in EU to minimize cost.

---
Zalán Szabó
www.szabozalan.hu

Visit Nikonians at Photokina; Cologne, Germany~Cologne Exhibition Center-Hall 2.1 A015
Sept 26 thru Oct 1, 2006

---
Zalán Szabó
www.szabozalan.hu

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

zalan Registered since 11th Dec 2005Wed 30-Aug-06 02:09 PM
600 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: WTT: Acratech Ultimate Ballhead"
In response to Reply # 0

HU

I'm also considering selling it, so if you are interested let me know.

---
Zalán Szabó
www.szabozalan.hu

Visit Nikonians at Photokina; Cologne, Germany~Cologne Exhibition Center-Hall 2.1 A015
Sept 26 thru Oct 1, 2006

---
Zalán Szabó
www.szabozalan.hu

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #16335 Previous topic | Next topic