Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #15772
View in linear mode

Subject: "SOLD Mint USA 17-55 70-200 VR in Box" Previous topic | Next topic
fspeeder Registered since 07th Jan 2005Thu 10-Aug-06 09:33 PM
1418 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"SOLD Mint USA 17-55 70-200 VR in Box"

Barrington, US

Both SOLD.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Reptile Guy Registered since 03rd Feb 2006Thu 17-Aug-06 01:46 AM
892 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: SOLD Mint USA 17-55 70-200 VR in Box"
In response to Reply # 0

Yucaipa, US

I just want to put this post back at the top for a first rate Nikonian. This is my second dealing with Jeff, and he has been prompt in replying to e-mails, spot on in assessments of gear, and very easy to work with. Don't be afraid to buy a used lens from Jeff aka FSPEEDER. Thanks for the second great lens, Jeff.

Shaun K.

Think for yourself and allow others the same benefit. Voltaire

Shaun K.

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #15772 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.