nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

MINTY Nikon 18-70mm f/3.5-.56 Zoom Lens And/Or Hoya Sup

zoomflash

US
6 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
zoomflash Registered since 08th Jul 2006
Fri 14-Jul-06 01:18 PM

This Nikon 18-70 f/3.5-5.6 zoom lens is in pristine, mint condition, and shows absolutely no signs of wear or use. It came as part of a camera kit and is less than 3 months old; I’ve recently upgraded to another lens and so I no longer have use for this one. Of course, the glass on both sides (as well as the body) is free of any scratches, smudges, etc., and the lens functions perfectly. Included in the package is everything that originally came with the lens: are both caps, lens hood, lens pouch, instruction manual, warranty cards, and Nikon packaging materials (no retail box though since this was a part of a kit). The lens cap (and only the lens cap) has a few small, hard-to-see scratches that in no way affect its function.

Also available for sale separately or as a package a Hoya Super-HMC multicoated circular polarizer (67mm thread). I got it together with the lens, and it likewise is in like-new condition, with no signs of use.

I’d like to get $230 for the lens (including shipping in the Continental U.S.), and $55 for the filter (shipped as well), or I would take $270 for both. Acceptable forms of payment include Paypal (no credit cards), money orders, or personal checks (held until clear). Pictures are available upon request. Please e-mail me with any questions.

Mike

G