nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #14903
View in linear mode

Subject: "MINTY Nikon 18-70mm f/3.5-.56 Zoom Lens And/Or Hoya Sup" Previous topic | Next topic
zoomflash Registered since 08th Jul 2006Fri 14-Jul-06 02:18 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"MINTY Nikon 18-70mm f/3.5-.56 Zoom Lens And/Or Hoya Sup"

US

This Nikon 18-70 f/3.5-5.6 zoom lens is in pristine, mint condition, and shows absolutely no signs of wear or use. It came as part of a camera kit and is less than 3 months old; I’ve recently upgraded to another lens and so I no longer have use for this one. Of course, the glass on both sides (as well as the body) is free of any scratches, smudges, etc., and the lens functions perfectly. Included in the package is everything that originally came with the lens: are both caps, lens hood, lens pouch, instruction manual, warranty cards, and Nikon packaging materials (no retail box though since this was a part of a kit). The lens cap (and only the lens cap) has a few small, hard-to-see scratches that in no way affect its function.

Also available for sale separately or as a package a Hoya Super-HMC multicoated circular polarizer (67mm thread). I got it together with the lens, and it likewise is in like-new condition, with no signs of use.

I’d like to get $230 for the lens (including shipping in the Continental U.S.), and $55 for the filter (shipped as well), or I would take $270 for both. Acceptable forms of payment include Paypal (no credit cards), money orders, or personal checks (held until clear). Pictures are available upon request. Please e-mail me with any questions.

Mike

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

zoomflash Registered since 08th Jul 2006Sun 16-Jul-06 01:05 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "Price reduced!"
In response to Reply # 0

US

I'll take $220 for the lens or $50 for the filter. Or make me an offer!

zoomflash Registered since 08th Jul 2006Tue 18-Jul-06 04:38 PM
#2. "Price reduced again!"
In response to Reply # 1

US

I will take $200 for the lens, plus the actual shipping cost.

etherknot Registered since 14th Nov 2005Wed 19-Jul-06 12:40 AM
147 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#3. "RE: Price reduced again!"
In response to Reply # 2

Edmonton, CA

>I will take $200 for the lens, plus the actual shipping
>cost.

Sent a nifty private message!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

zoomflash Registered since 08th Jul 2006Sat 22-Jul-06 04:12 PM
#4. "Last Reduction!"
In response to Reply # 0

US

I will take $199 for the lens with insured shipping by UPS Ground included (lower 48). Hoya filter is now $45 shipped. Both will go to Ebay on Monday.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #14903 Previous topic | Next topic