nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D70 Body + extras

dhampsonva

Rochester, US
87 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
dhampsonva Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Jan 2005
Wed 14-Jun-06 11:28 AM

I’ve bought a D200 and must sell my D70 body. I purchased it new in June, 2004. It’s in perfect condition functionally and cosmetically with less than 1,700 actuations. I’m the original owner and have taken very good care of it. It has never been dropped or otherwise abused and has always been stored and carried in my Domke bag when not in use. It has been upgraded to the latest v2.0 firmware level.

It will come shipped in the original kit box (inside a packing box, of course) but without the lens. In addition to the body, Nikon strap, body cap, DK-5 eyepiece cover, BM-4 LCD cover, USB and video cables, EN-EL3 battery and MH-18 charger, I will include:

• spare EN-EL3 battery
• ML-L3 wireless remote
• spare BM-4 LCD cover
• rubber Nikon eyecup for viewfinder
• owner’s manual
• Thom Hogan D70 guide
• Magic Lantern D70 guide
• Short Course’s Nikon D70 Photography manual

$525 including FedEx or UPS shipping and insurance within the continental US. Or you can pick it up in the Albany, NY, area. I will accept bank cashier’s check. Please email me if interested.

Thanks.

David

G