Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #13913
View in linear mode

Subject: "NIKON D70s, 18-70 lens, 50mm 1.8D, and extras" Previous topic | Next topic
rhafe Registered since 17th Jan 2006Mon 12-Jun-06 12:29 PM
7 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"NIKON D70s, 18-70 lens, 50mm 1.8D, and extras"

Agoura Hills, US

I purchased the D70 s and 18-70 on Ebay last December from Cameta Camera. It was a refurbished but looks brand new. Ther are 6 months left on the warranty. It would have to be sent in through me, but I would work with the buyer if that became necessary. I bought the 50mm F1.8 D lens from Adorama a little later and have used it twice. Also included are all the normal accessories plus a Thom Hogan Ebook, a 1 gig CF card, two cases. a couple of UV filters for the lenses, probably a few other things that I can't think of at the moment. Everything is in mint/like new condition. I'm selling because I don't use the camera enough (rarely) to justify keeping it. I'm not too keen on separating the bundle at this time.
Asking $900 OBO. I'll try to get some photos ready ASAP. Thanks.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

shuggaloaf Registered since 23rd May 2006Mon 12-Jun-06 07:25 PM
34 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: NIKON D70s, 18-70 lens, 1.8 50, and extras"
In response to Reply # 0

Mercersburg, US

email sent

Shuggaloaf
Check out my Web Album (Sort of a Portfolio Beta...)

shuggaloaf Registered since 23rd May 2006Wed 14-Jun-06 11:49 AM
34 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: NIKON D70s, 18-70 lens, 50mm 1.8D, and extras"
In response to Reply # 0

Mercersburg, US

Hello? Anyone out there?

Shuggaloaf
Check out my Web Album (Sort of a Portfolio Beta...)

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #13913 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.