Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #1355
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 18-35mm D ED-IF f3.5-4.5" Previous topic | Next topic
JW Basic MemberThu 28-Nov-02 04:14 AM
847 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 18-35mm D ED-IF f3.5-4.5"

US

US version, with box, blank warranty card, etc. Mint condition. 2 months young. Will sell/ship to US buyers. Email me if interested.
Pictures availabel upon request.

JW
...Live and learn.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikon 18-35mm D ED-IF f3.5-4.5
photobri
28th Nov 2002
JW
28th Nov 2002
photobri
28th Nov 2002
Saxo
02nd Dec 2002
JW
02nd Dec 2002
esantos Moderator
02nd Dec 2002

photobri Basic MemberThu 28-Nov-02 01:04 PM
2334 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 18-35mm D ED-IF f3.5-4.5"
In response to Reply # 0

Phoenix, US

Please correct me if I am wrong...

Two months after purchase is too late to register the lens...

Warranties on Nikon products are non-transferable... Good only to the original purchaser when purchased from an authorized dealer...

Brian

Phoenix Nikonian

My Portfolio

Brian

Phoenix Nikonian

Fine Art Wedding Photojournalism

JW Basic MemberThu 28-Nov-02 05:41 PM
847 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 18-35mm D ED-IF f3.5-4.5"
In response to Reply # 1

US

I just learned from another Nikonian that Nikon has doulbed the rebate on this lens to $100, which makes a used lens non-competitive, pricewise. Those looking to get one might as well buy new now, for about $420 shipped.

Brian, I am not sure about the warranty thing. I only filled out the registration form once when I bought my N80 two years ago. I never bothered sending in my F100 registration form or any lens. Am I making a big mistake? I mean,I have the receipt and warranty card, that's all they need. I see teh registration more of a marketing thing.

JW
...Live and learn.

photobri Basic MemberThu 28-Nov-02 06:01 PM
2334 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon 18-35mm D ED-IF f3.5-4.5"
In response to Reply # 2

Phoenix, US

that you need to send in the registration card for Nikon warranty to pick up any repair charges that are covered under warranty...
...I think...

Brian

Phoenix Nikonian

My Portfolio

Brian

Phoenix Nikonian

Fine Art Wedding Photojournalism

Saxo Registered since 13th Mar 2002Mon 02-Dec-02 03:53 AM
114 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Nikon 18-35mm D ED-IF f3.5-4.5"
In response to Reply # 2

Lewisville, US

JW:

Where did you find it for brand new $420 shipped? USA warranty?

-Saxo

There's no shame in Free Food!

JW Basic MemberMon 02-Dec-02 04:30 PM
#5. "RE: Nikon 18-35mm D ED-IF f3.5-4.5"
In response to Reply # 4

US

Yeah, that's after $100 rebate. Taken for granted $100 has no time value,

JW
...Live and learn.

esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. Nikonian since 10th Nov 2002Mon 02-Dec-02 07:21 PM
11668 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Nikon 18-35mm D ED-IF f3.5-4.5"
In response to Reply # 5

McAllen, US

So what's the asking price, or do we make an offer?

Ernesto Santos
esartprints.com Ernesto Santos Photography

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #1355 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.