Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #12925
View in linear mode

Subject: "Failure to deliver goods" Previous topic | Next topic
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources Charter MemberSat 13-May-06 09:18 PM
34662 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Failure to deliver goods"

San Pedro Garza García, MX

It has been called to our attention that a sale from Johnny Chiu, takara34 has not been completed, with failure to receive the goods after sending the payment.
We do hope it is a problem with shipping.

If you, takara34 are reading this, please contact your customers.

Have a great time
JRP (Founder & Administrator. Nikonian at the north-eastern Mexican desert) Gallery, Brief Love Story, The Team
Join the Silver, Gold and Platinum members that help this happen; upgrade. Join your personal web site to the Nikonians WebRing
Make sure you check our workshops at The Nikonians Academy and the product catalog of the Photo Pro Shop

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Failure to deliver goods
JW
14th May 2006
JessNikonGirl
25th May 2006
redham
26th Jul 2006
kskuty
03rd Aug 2006
jrp Administrator
03rd Aug 2006
redham
20th Aug 2006
NikonianPete
20th Aug 2006
reuben Moderator
01st Feb 2007

JW Basic MemberSun 14-May-06 02:46 PM
847 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Failure to deliver goods"
In response to Reply # 0

US

maybe this post should be moved above all normal "for sale" messages? Otherwise it gets pushed down quick, given the volume of the posts.

JW
...Live and learn.

JessNikonGirl Basic MemberThu 25-May-06 01:12 AM
34 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Failure to deliver goods"
In response to Reply # 1

US

I second that.

- Nikonian at heart - forever!
- We don't have to photoshop everything we shoot!

redham Basic MemberWed 26-Jul-06 01:20 PM
93 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Failure to deliver goods"
In response to Reply # 2

US

Any updates on this incident?

D3, D700 - 14-24 2.8 AFS, 17-35 2.8 AFS, 24-70 2.8 AFS, 70-200 2.8 AFS, 50 1.4, 50 1.2, 105 2.8 AFS, 135 2.0 DC, 85 1.4, 60 2.8 Micro, 24-120 4.5 afs, Lens Baby 2, 2 X SB900, 4 X SB800, R1C1 Kit

kskuty Registered since 01st Feb 2006Thu 03-Aug-06 07:13 PM
135 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Failure to deliver goods"
In response to Reply # 3

woodridge, US

This character has fallen off the planet. He will not respond to email and the authorities in the us and canada can do nothing for me since it is all via email. Oh well, live and learn. My trust of fellow humans has gone down a big notch.

-Keith
vinyl, 8-tracks, film cameras, need I say more...

-Keith
vinyl, 8-tracks, film cameras, need I say more..

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources Charter MemberThu 03-Aug-06 08:54 PM
34662 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Failure to deliver goods"
In response to Reply # 4

San Pedro Garza García, MX

His account has been deleted.

Have a great time
JRP (Founder & Administrator. Nikonian at the north-eastern Mexican desert) Gallery, Brief Love Story, The Team
Join the Silver, Gold and Platinum members that help this happen; upgrade. Join your personal web site to the Nikonians WebRing
Make sure you check our workshops at The Nikonians Academy and the product catalog of the Photo Pro Shop

redham Basic MemberSun 20-Aug-06 06:21 PM
93 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Failure to deliver goods"
In response to Reply # 5

US

May I ask how of a $ value there was?

D3, D700 - 14-24 2.8 AFS, 17-35 2.8 AFS, 24-70 2.8 AFS, 70-200 2.8 AFS, 50 1.4, 50 1.2, 105 2.8 AFS, 135 2.0 DC, 85 1.4, 60 2.8 Micro, 24-120 4.5 afs, Lens Baby 2, 2 X SB900, 4 X SB800, R1C1 Kit

NikonianPete Basic MemberSun 20-Aug-06 08:51 PM
37 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: Failure to deliver goods"
In response to Reply # 6

I recommend the use of escrow.com for any "higher value" transactions. It will completely protect the buyer in situations like this and is well worth the 2-3% fee. I just used it to purchase a Sigma 500 f4.5 EX HSM APO from an individual third party whom I had never met and things went without a hitch.

reuben Moderator Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Nikonian since 21st Jan 2004Thu 01-Feb-07 12:19 AM
10450 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#8. "RE: Failure to deliver goods"
In response to Reply # 0

Mayo, US

This thread appears to have run its course. If you have any further information, please contact one of the moderators, who will update the thread if necessary.

Simplify

Cormorants

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #12925 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.