Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: Giottos Monopod, Kirk MPA-1, Lexar CF Flash Cards, Thinktank UD50, Airport Antidote - Post 3 of 3 - SOLD

a1l3n a1l3n

Is from: Wichita, US
184 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
a1l3n Registered since 03rd Nov 2005
Sat 04-Jul-15 04:32 PM | edited Sun 16-Aug-15 11:39 AM by a1l3n
I've been bitten by the mirrorless bug and have decided to sell all of my Nikon equipment since I'm not using it.

I am an amateur and my equipment was used to take family and vacation photos and as a hobby. I take good care of my equipment and everything here is in excellent condition. I have been a Nikonian since 2005 and have bought and sold a number of items on the forums, including some of the items in this sale.

Because of the large number of items for sale, I am breaking this up into multiple posts. Prices do not include shipping. I will ship by USPS or UPS insured signature required for both our protection. Payment by PayPal is preferred, but I will accept a personal check and will ship once payment has cleared. Send me a private message for my mobile phone number and I will be happy to answer any of your questions. Thank you for looking. Jay

Photos of the items available for sale are on my Flickr gallery at the following link. https://www.flickr.com/gp/a1l3n/46A93G

MONOPOD & HEAD

Giottos MM9150 Aluminum Monopod - $50
Includes original box, carrying bag with strap and original sales receipt from local camera shop. Looks like new.

Kirk MPA-1 Monopod Head - $75
Combination of Manfrotto #234 head and kirk clamp with bubble level. Bought directly from Kirk. Purchase receipt is included. I do not have any packaging. Very nice condition. I can see very slight rub marks where the clamp touches the camera bracket.

FLASH MEMORY & READER

All memory cards work as they should and include their original plastic cases. I sold my 17" Macbook Pro a couple of years ago, and no longer use the ExpressCard reader. The reader is in good condition and includes the original packaging, but has some scratches from being inserted and removed from the computer.
Lexar Professional ExpressCard Compact Flash Reader - $50
Lexar Professional 8GB 400x UDMA Compact Flash (x2) - $20 ea.
Lexar Professional 8GB 300x UDMA Compact Flash - $15
Lexar Professional 4GB 300x UDMA Compact Flash - $10
Kingston Ultimate 16GB 266x Compact Flash - $15
SanDisk Extreme III 4GB Compact Flash - $10

BAGS & ACCESSORIES

All Thinktank bags and accessories are clean and include all the original dividers. The only problem with any of the bags is the Artificial Intelligence 17 is missing a zipper pull for the front slash pocket.
Thinktank Photo Airport Antidote V1 w/ Artificial Intelligence 17 V1 - $125
Thinktank Photo Urban Disguise 50 V1 - $150
Thinktank Photo Shoulder Harness V1 - $25
Thinktank Photo Digital Holster 20 V1 - $45
Thinktank Photo Pixel Pocket Rocket - $15
Thinktank Photo Pee Wee Pixel PPR - $12
Thinktank Photo Camera Strap - $15

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G