New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

NIKON D2X BODY - SOLD

photohombre photohombre

Is from: Louisville CO, US
86 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
photohombre Basic Member
Mon 29-Jun-15 03:16 PM | edited Mon 06-Jul-15 02:13 PM by photohombre
Old age and declining health has put me in an uncomfortable position - having to sell almost all of my cameras and accessories. The Nikon D2X is the first of what will be many other items. I have not sold here or any other sites in several years. My eBay rating is 100% but again, haven't sold there for a while. (user name eBay el-fotomaniac) I am the original owner of the D2X having purchased it in the first year of its release. It has 26548 actuations, one small ware spot just above the memory card slot cover. Clean interior, no observable dust or imperfections on images. The bottom has normal wear of time and being on a tripod. The rest of the camera is just normal wear. Overall it's very clean and well kept. Included in the original box (1) D2X strap (1) MH21 Quick Charger (2) EN-EL4 batteries (1) English user manual (2) Spanish user manual (1) 1GB CF card. Firm total price $530 which includes standard shipping (weight is 7lb 2oz) and PalPal fee. Shipping to CONUS only, insurance not included but available for USPS rate. PayPal only for payment. Due to the nature of my situation all sales are final and there is a "no return" policy unless there is gross misrepresentation. Thank you for your understanding. I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)
Attachment#6 (jpg file)