New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Markins M10 with traditional QR head - SOLD

James23p James23p

Is from: Memphis, US
11794 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
James23p Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography Registered since 25th Apr 2004
Sat 13-Jun-15 12:41 PM | edited Sun 05-Jul-15 12:24 PM by jrp
This Markins is great but I am downsizing a bit and my Markins Q3 does the job on my smaller lighter tripods so I am seeling this like new ballhead.

I am looking for $250 plus shipping I will ship anyplace but overseas shipping will most likely makes this cost prohibitive.

I will take Paypal and eat the fees. I will also include the black neoprene head protector. No box or instructions.

Jim

Here's a pic of the head next to my Q3 the M10 is on the right, the Q3 is not for sale.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

Share, Learn and Inspire
www.nikonians.org

Click on image to view larger version

I will use film until the last roll and last lab are gone. Go Navy

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Markins M10 with traditional QR head - SOLD