Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Exceptional Nikon F3 HP Film Camera with NOS Case and Extras - SOLD

D Lafon D Lafon

Is from: Mukwonago, US
148 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
D Lafon Registered since 09th Aug 2014
Thu 21-May-15 06:53 PM | edited Sat 20-Jun-15 08:41 PM by D Lafon
Hello,
With regret I have decided to sell my Nikon F3 HP, High-Eyepoint camera. School tuition is due soon, and I have to make some sacrifices. This F3 is in remarkable condition, and in addition to being one of the finest cameras that I have ever made pictures with, it is also one of the nicest vintage cameras that I have seen. The paintwork on this camera is remarkably nice, and all the camera functions are working perfectly. The camera and all the accessories are super clean inside and out, and from a smoke free home.

This camera has some interesting history, as it was configured as a "pin register" camera for copy work at a museum. It has since been converted back to a standard F3 camera by replacing the pin register back with a new-old Nikon rear door, and by removing the cross hair recticle film that was mounted above the focus screen. The original pin register back, and an envelope of spare recticle chips are included in case the buyer wants to convert the camera back to its former copy work function.

The camera counter shows 29 in the photos, because I still had film in the camera when the shot was taken.

This camera has had new, top quality light seals and mirror cushions installed about a year ago, and I will include an envelope with some spare seals for the new owner. I also have the original instruction booklet for the camera, that is in excellent condition; it is not shown in the photos, but I will include it for the buyer. The original Nikon CF-20 leather Ever-Ready case is a another new-old Nikon item, and it is in beautiful condition. The case also includes the unused matching Nikon camera strap. While this camera may be of interest to collectors, I hope the new owner takes the time to enjoy photographing with it as I have.

Asking $325 for everything shown, which includes secure USA postage. Please let me know if I can help with any questions.

Thank you,
Daniel

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)
Attachment#6 (jpg file)
Attachment#7 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Exceptional Nikon F3 HP Film Camera with NOS Case a... - SOLD

G