Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Reduced Mint Nikon AFS Nikkor 24-85 mm f/3.5-4.5 G D ED VR USA Lens. REDUCED - SOLD

Snappo Snappo

Is from: Tulsa, US
577 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Snappo Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for his generous donation to the 2019 Fundraising Campaign Nikonian since 09th Apr 2004
Mon 18-May-15 08:18 PM | edited Sat 23-May-15 05:38 AM by Snappo
New low price $279.00 for this clean, very sharp FX lens will include USPS shipping and insurance. Includes both Nikon end caps and sunshade.

Lens is in E+ condition, shows no signs of wear.

I used this lens several times for one month before a friend offered his 28-300 mm for sale. I said great, now I have a light weight walking around lens and one with lot of reach. Haven't taken the 28-300 off the camera, so the 28-85 mm is up for sale.
Payment by Paypal or personal check.

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

a retired old duffer with the time to have fun,
Jim

G