New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: Nikon D7000 body only w/ RSS BD7000 L-bracket - $450

ScottsFJ40 ScottsFJ40

Is from: Olympia, US
281 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ScottsFJ40 Registered since 10th Sep 2007
Tue 28-Apr-15 01:56 PM
Time to part with my Nikon D7000 body. I bought this camera new in the fall of 2011 and used it as my primary camera until I upgraded to FX. After the upgrade it has been used as a backup body, but all that means is that is has been in my bag but not really used all that much. The current shutter count is 30870.

The camera is in great shape and I have had zero problems with it. There is a visible spec of dust in the viewfinder but has no impact on image quality as it is not in the image path. I am asking $450 and I am also including the Really Right Stuff BD7000 l-bracket that I have had on it since I bought the camera.

It comes with everything that was included with the camera when I bought it new.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)

Scott Wood
www.scottwoodphotography.com
Twitter: Scott_Wood
Visit my Nikonians gallery