New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

I want to sell in United States

jkg0806 jkg0806

Is from: Middle Island, US
2950 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jkg0806 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent posting with an always positive comment, sharing his ... Registered since 21st Feb 2015
Wed 22-Apr-15 09:12 AM | edited Thu 23-Apr-15 07:52 PM by jkg0806
If anyone is interested in old Nikon film equipment. I have totally moved into digital and I am selling my old 35mm film gear.

I wish to sell the equipment as a bundle,
I will accept $425.00 for the lot.
Payment method Paypal or Money order
I will pay reasonable shipping cost within the Continental U.S.A.
We can work out the shipping carrier details.

Nikon FE2 35mm film body shutter speed bulb-1/4000 sec. ASA/ISO 12-3200 EV 1 to Ev 18 @ISO 100
Interchangeable focusing screens With the original manual and original Nikon strap and body cap.

Nikon SB15 TTL speedlight flash with original manual and case

135mm F2.8-F32 E series ED AI manual focus lens W/built in hood, front & rear caps 52mm Tiffen filter

28mm F3.5-F-F22 wide angle AI manual focus lens W/front & rear caps and 52mm Hoya skylight 1b filter

50mm F1.4-F16 standard AI lens w/52mm skylight filter (This lens is not stopping down or opening up when aperture ring is adjusted I believe it needs a stop down spring repair I have not looked into it so I'm not certain but the lens is in otherwise excellent condition if it can be repaired it is very sharp and really a nice lens) I'm throwing it in because I have no use for it and if it can be repaired its a bonus!

Nikon PB6 Bellows attachment W/AR7 dual cable release to sync the Bellows and fire the camera shutter. It also comes with B2 Matte Fresnal Focus screen in the original case (focusing with standard K2 Split focus Screen is difficult at extreme closeup so I bought the Matte Fresnal screen which makes focusing easy) changing the focusing screen is very easy and the camera manual explains in detail how to inter-change the screens. It also comes with a DG2 Eye Piece Magnifier to aid in extreme close up focusing and can be flipped up and used as a regular eye piece viewer. I also have an attachment that converts the round DG2 to fit on a square eyepiece (I bought it to use on my D7000 but never used it). The bellows attachment is in mint condiditon and rails back and forth very smoothly it was only used occassionally.

And..last but not least I have a various set approx 12 Cokin square filters and masks and a 52mm filter holder all the above lenses are 52mm so the Cokin filter holder works on all of the lenses. It comes with the original instruction booklet that shows how to use each filter or mask.

Please note this equipment is in excellent to mint condition I am posting some pictures and can provide more on request. There are no dings, dents, scratches the lenses have been covered with filters and the front and rear body caps since they were originally purchased by me approx 35-40 years ago. The camera is clean and in excellent working condition has no dings, dents or marks on it no parts missing. It also comes with the batteries in it. If you are not in agreement that this equipment is in excellent to mint condition and not completely satisfied upon receiving it I will take it back and refund all your money.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)
Attachment#6 (jpg file)