New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon 60mm AF-S, Tamron SP AF 90mm Macro, Nikon P900(83x Optical Zoom) - SOLD

jreed jreed

Is from: Windham, US
1613 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jreed Basic Member
Fri 17-Apr-15 11:07 PM | edited Thu 23-Apr-15 08:39 PM by jreed
Selling a few things to fund another purchase.

Nikon 60mm AF-S This lens is like new with B&H receipt. I hardly used it. Box and all that came with it new. $330 shipped. Paypal add 3%.

Tamron SP AF 90mm f2.8 Amazing Macro lens and very sharp. Cannot be told from new. This is $499 at B&H. My price is $250 shipped. Paypal add 3%

Nikon P900 Amazing Sold SOLD. 83X Optical zoom. I bought this for my wife just recently and she said "too large". I'll let her pick her own next time.
Best IQ I've seen from any non DSLR camera. Sells for $600 at B&H and not in stock anywhere yet. I'll sell for $460 shipped.

I've got a ton of feedback here and well over 500 on FM.

Please email if interested. Thanks!

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G