New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon 200-400mm F4 VRII Lens

tmiele tmiele

Is from: Madison, US
47 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
tmiele Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Sep 2002
Sat 21-Mar-15 05:37 PM
A great lens for sale! If you are looking at this you probably know everything about the lens, so I won’t bore you with the specs. It’s the latest VRII model that was released in 2010. I’m the 2nd owner (I bought it 6/2012) and it still looks like new. I’ve only used the lens for birding off my back porch and it’s been to the Mississippi River a few times to photograph eagles in the winter.

It comes with the original bag and accessories. I lost the manual in a storage shed fire but I have a replacement paper manual for it (you can also download the PDF manual from Nikon) and it has the much better RRS LCF-14 Lens Foot on it, which also serves as a great handle to carry the lens around. I will also include a black LensCoat package for it ($95 value which I have had on the lens since I bought it).

While I can tell you everything works and the glass is clean, I’ve also had the lens cleaned and inspected at an authorized Nikon Service Center (APS, Morton Grove, IL) to make sure everything is in 100% perfect operating condition (a copy of the receipt will be included).

The lens looks and preforms as new! It is a USA model.

Asking $4950 (includes paypal fee) + shipping costs.

You can check my 100% eBay feedback score as seller tmiele104.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G