New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

D7100, lenses and lots of gear PRICES REDUCED

larlec

Is from: US
42 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
larlec Registered since 23rd Jan 2007
Fri 06-Mar-15 12:57 PM | edited Sun 08-Mar-15 01:22 PM by larlec
I am going in a different direction with my photography and am selling all my Nikon gear. It was all purchased new and I have boxes for lots of it but not all. I try to take excellent care of my stuff and any issues are noted with each item. I will entertain offers and accept returns within 30 days if the items are not as described. Shipping is ConUS and Canada only and I will split shipping and insurance. NOW THAT THE CAMERA IS SOLD I HAVE NO WAY TO USE THE LENSES SO I WILL PAY ALL SHIPPING MYSELF ON THE LENSES.
SOLD Nikon D7100 with only 183 shutter actuations. $700
Nikon 18-200 DX VR 2.3/5.6 ID. This is the first edition of this lens and is in very good condition. I bought it new several years ago when I purchased my first Nikon DSLR. $200
Nikon 300 F4 ED. In very good to excellent condition, a great lens. I bought it new. $750
SOLD Nikon 1.4 tele converter. Goes well with the 300mm for wildlife. I purchased it new. $220.00
Tamron 17-50 F2.8 This lens shows 2 small specs of dust but does not affect image in any way. $125
Tokina 12-24 F4 IF DX Pro Aspherical. A great lens that I used for interiors and landscapes, one of my favorites. $225
SOLD Nikon 35 1.8 G DX, used maybe 2 times, with box. $100
Nikon MC 30 Shutter Release, never used. $35
Lowepro CompuTrekkerAW backpack. Weather proof and a great travel bag, used on 1 trip. $75
Lowepro camera bag TLZ 1. $15
Lowepro camera bag TLZ 2. $15
Tamrac camera bag. $15
Really Right Stuff BD 200L I can no longer find this listed on the RRS site but I think I bought it for my D200 and have used it on all my Nikon bodies w/o problems. $35

I can send more photos or information on request, not enough room to post photos of all the stuff.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D7100, lenses and lots of gear