nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

FS: Nikkor-Q 135mm

transtech

Cincinnati, US
282 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
transtech Registered since 16th Apr 2002
Mon 22-Apr-02 08:59 PM

This is a "Nikkor-Q Auto" 135mm/2.8 (not 13.5 cm!), serial # 302362, factory AI'd, with the built-in hood. It was recently cleaned by John Titterington, a top-notch repairman in Leawood, KS, so it's optically and mechanically perfect. Only the slightest signs of wear, mostly a couple of light scuff marks on the hood. Glass looks like new. Focusing is perfect, no backlash, tightness or looseness. I recently got a Sigma 105mm/2.8 EX macro, and have found that the Nikkor just doesn't make it into the bag much anymore. I don't miss the extra 30mm, and I'm always looking for macro opportunities besides.

For those of you unfamiliar with Nikkor nomenclature, the "Q" is an older designation for the number of elements ("Q" as in quattro, as in 4 groups of 4 elements).

$115.00

I would also consider a trade arrangement involving an SB-?? Speedlight (TTL for my FM3A, but I don't necessarily need other bells and whistles; a non-Nikon brand might do as well), a 35mm/f2.8 or faster MF or AF lens, or a tripod having a minimum height of around 12" (for macro work).

Jeff

My Gallery

"Schlagfertigkeit ist etwas, worauf du erst 24 Stunden später kommst."
- Mark Twain

G