New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon D800 and 70-200 VRI

krmorgans krmorgans

Is from: Drums, US
213 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
krmorgans Registered since 07th Mar 2008
Sat 13-Dec-14 02:16 PM
I recently upgraded to the D810 and 70-200 VRII as an early Christmas present to myself so these are up for sale. First the D800. I bought this camera from Dans Camera in Allentown PA in July of 2012. As of this post, it only has a shutter count of 5608, very low. I have never had any issues with it, focusing problems or anything else. There is not a mark on this body anywhere. The LCD screen protector does have some fine scratches though. Everything that came with it is included, cap, strap that was never used, battery, manual, and box with all original packaging. Price is $1800 shipped in CONUS.

Now for the lens. I purchased this lens 10 years ago from Adorama in NYC. It is also in excellent condition. There are 2 very small marks on the barrel that could only be found under very close inspection. See photos below. Other than that you would think it was new. The price is $1200 shipped in CONUS.

I do use Paypal to make the sale as smooth as possible. Let me know if interested. Thanks.

Keith Morgans

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)