New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Zeiss Distagon 21mm, 2.8 ZF.2 Lens - SOLD

D Lafon D Lafon

Is from: Mukwonago, US
148 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
D Lafon Registered since 09th Aug 2014
Mon 08-Dec-14 08:33 AM | edited Tue 17-Mar-15 02:08 PM by D Lafon
Hello,
I am selling my Zeiss 21mm, 2.8 ZF.2 lens for Nikon mount. This is an absolutely wonderful lens. I am the second owner, and this one came with a small mark in the coating of the front element (about 8 o' clock in the photo below), and some brassing on the rear mount, but neither issue hampers its performance. Lens body is excellent with only a few tiny paint chips, and the hood is excellent as well. All functions work perfectly. This is a ZF.2 version, so it has the built in CPU for most Nikon DSLRs. This lens includes the original lens hood, Zeiss caps, paperwork, and box. Plus, a full happiness guarantee if you find it not as described. $1120 via check/money order, or $1155 by PayPal, price includes secure shipping in the USA.
Thank you,
D Lafon

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)