Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Selling All My Photo Gear - Posting #5 – 10/2/14

Thu 02-Oct-14 09:50 PM | edited Sat 04-Oct-14 04:56 PM by bigbear1
This is Posting #5 of a continuing series that will run until I’m no longer capable of handling the logistics for the sale. I appreciate the patience that you have shown during this liquidation.

If you have seen my previous postings there’s really no need for me to repeat the details behind my sale of all my photography equipment. As much as it pains me to do this, I need to take some of the stress off my non-photographer wife.

Rather than provide detailed descriptions of each item here, I ask that you contact me via email at jafugel@earthlink.com if you’re interested in a particular item or items. I’ll be happy to provide detailed information and pictures if I can.

I’ve always been careful with my gear (sometimes to the point of obsession), so you can rest assured that all items will meet or exceed my condition ratings. Those who have dealt with me know that I’m honest and fair in all of my transactions with fellow photographers.

I believe I’ve set fair and reasonable prices based on condition and market value of each item. I’m open to negotiation if you’re looking to purchase multiple items, as it helps me keep packing and shipping costs down.

Flat Rate shipping is $7.95.

New Listings

Induro INPHQ1 5-Way Pan Head with camera plate (Arca Swiss, Kirk, RRS compatible) and original box. LN- condition. Asking $275.00.

Pixel Vertax D15 Grip/Battery Pack (D7100) w/AA battery pack and Original box. Used it only a couple of times. Inexpensive alternative to the Nikon version. LN- condition. Asking $75.00.

Nikon DR-6 Right Angle Finder (D7100) Check Nikon website to confirm which cameras are compatible. LN- condition. Asking $130.00.

Nikon MC-30 Remote Release Trigger. 10-pin connecter. I used it on my D300. Check Nikon’s website to see if it fits your camera. VG+ condition. Asking $40.00.

Nikon SG-3IR Panel for built-in camera flash with original box. LN- condition. Asking $10.00.

Better Beamer FX3 Telephoto Flash Extender (fits SB-700) with Mounting Band/Brackets/Fresnel Lens. Exc. Condition. Asking $30.00.

LensCoat LCRSMGR Rain Coat for camera & lens, with nylon case. LN condition. Asking $45.00.

SOLD - Wimberley Plamp & Extension Arm (free vinyl case). Exc. Condition. Asking $35.00.

SOLD - Benro MC-68 m8 Carbon Fiber Monopod. LN condition. Asking $55.00.

Honl “Strobist” Accessories
These items will be sold ONLY as package, so please don’t ask about individual items. All are in Exc.+ condition. Some have never been used. Asking $100.00 for the package.

1/8 Speed Grid – Part # HP-GRD8
¼ Speed Grid – Part # HP-GRD4
5” Shorty Speed Snoot – Part # DHS-SN-S
8” Speed Snoot (2) – Part # DHS-SN
Speed Gobo/Flag – Part #DHS-SG
Speed Strap (2) – Part #DHS-SS
System Carrying Bag – Part # HONL-BAG
Color Correction Gels (2 packs) – NPT a Honl product, bit easy to adapt using Velcro strips

These are a few remaining items from previous postings. Some additional price cuts have been taken on selected items.

Canon 77mm 500D Close-Up Adapter in original plastic case and box. Exc. Condition. Asking $125.00.

Weifeng WF-717AH Video Fluid Pan Head and Panning arm in original box. LN condition. Never used. Asking $60.00.

Think Tank Bags and Accessories
SOLD - Think Tank Urban Disguise 50 v2.0 Shoulder Bag with rain cover/shoulder strap/dividers/card wallet. Exc. condition. Asking $150.00.

SOLD - Urban Disguise Attachment Straps. Hang a tripod under your Urban Disguise shoulder bag and lens cases or other TT cases on both sides. Complete set. Exc. Condition. Asking $14.00.

SOLD - Think Tank Shoulder Harness V2.0 with nylon case. Turns the Urban Disguise V2.0 series shoulder bags into a back pack (not suitable for serious hiking).
Used only a couple of times. Asking $25.00.

SOLD - Think Tank Multimedia Wired-Up 10 Waist Pack/Shoulder Bag with rain cover/dividers/card wallet and shoulder strap. The ideal bag for shooting DSLR video on the run. There’s room for a digital audio recorder, too. Exc. condition. Asking $70.00.

There are still lots of filters, rubber lens hoods and other lens accessories in various sizes still available. Email me if you’re looking for something specific. I may have it. I also have a large collection of Cokin filters. I’ll post these when I can.

Friday is my chemo day, so I can’t promise that I’ll immediately answer your emails. I will try to get to your emails and orders over the weekend if I’m feeling up to it. Thanks again for your patience, prayers and good wishes.

John
bigbear1
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Selling All My Photo Gear - Posting #5 – 10/2/14