New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Selling All My Photo Gear - Posting #4 – 9/30/14

Tue 30-Sep-14 07:15 PM | edited Wed 01-Oct-14 11:30 AM by bigbear1
Selling all of my photo gear due to illness.

This is Posting #4 of a continuing series that will run until I’m no longer capable of handling the logistics. I appreciate the patience that you have shown during this difficult time for me.

If you have seen my previous postings there’s really no need for me to repeat the details behind my sale of all my photography equipment. As much as it pains me to do this, I need to take some of the stress off my non-photographer wife.

Rather than provide detailed descriptions of each item here, I ask that you contact me via email at jafugel@earthlink.com if you’re interested in a particular item or items. I’ll be happy to provide detailed information and pictures if I can.

I’ve always been careful with my gear (sometimes to the point of obsession), so you can rest assured that all items will meet or exceed my condition ratings. Those who have dealt with me know that I’m honest and fair in all of my dealings with fellow photographers.

I believe I’ve set fair and reasonable prices based on condition and market value of each item. I’m open to negotiation if you’re looking to purchase multiple items, as it helps me keep packing and shipping costs down.

Let’s start with my Think Tank Photo gear. There will be a MINIMUM PURCHASE of TWO Think Tank items to keep shipping costs and logistics under control. Thanks.

Think Tank Bags and Accessories

Think Tank Airport Ultralight v2.5 Backpack with rain cover/dividers/card wallet. Exc. condition. I usually ship it in my Pelican 1518 (fits perfectly) rolling hard case. Asking $135.00.

Think Tank Urban Disguise 50 v2.0 Shoulder Bag with rain cover/shoulder strap/dividers/card wallet. Exc. condition. Asking $150.00.

Urban Disguise Attachment Straps. Hang a tripod under your Urban Disguise shoulder bag and lens cases or other TT cases on both sides. Complete set. Exc. Condition. Asking $15.00.

Think Tank Shoulder Harness V2.0 with nylon case. Turns the Urban Disguise V2.0 series shoulder bags into a back pack (not suitable for serious hiking).
Used only a couple of times. Asking $28.

Think Tank Multimedia Wired-Up 10 Waist Pack/Shoulder Bag with rain cover/dividers/card wallet and shoulder strap. The ideal bag for shooting DSLR video on the run. There’s room for a digital audio recorder, too. Exc. condition. Asking $75.00.

Think Tank Pro Padded Speed Belt (L-XL) The base of the Think Modular system. Exc. Condition. Asking $35.00.

Think Tank Whip It Out Lens Bag (I used it with my 70-200 while shooting sports). VG condition. Asking $20.00.

Think Tank Skin 50 Waist Pouch. Lightweight pouch that holds miscellaneous items. Exc. Condition. Asking $20.00.

Think Tank Hubba Hubba Hiney Waist Pouch/Shoulder Bag. It’s a great little waist bag for holding a couple of extra lenses while shooting. It comes with a shoulder strap, but I wouldn’t recommend it as a replacement for a standard shoulder bag. Includes Shoulder Strap/Rain Cover/Dividers. VG condition. Asking $30.00

Think Tank Bum Bag Waist Pack with rain cover. Throw just about anything into this one. VG+ condition. Asking $20.00.

Think Tank Keep It Up Shoulder Strap with nylon case. Supports your Think Tank speed belt when you’re carrying a heavy load. Has a small pouch on the strap that holds some small items (don’t expect to use the pouch for your new iPhone. Exc. Condition. Asking $25.00.

Think Tank SLR battery holder for two camera batteries. (It will not accommodate the larger “pro” batteries, such as those for the D4.) VG+ condition. Asking $8.00.

Think Tank SLR AA battery holder for eight AA batteries. VG+ condition. Asking $8.50.

Remember, there is a minimum order of at least two Think Tank items, so stock up!

If you get your order in before 9:00pm tonight, I'll try my best to include your package in the Wednesday package run.

Sorry gang, I’m really beat. I’ll try to get the Honl accessories and other cool stuff posted tomorrow.

John
bigbear1
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Selling All My Photo Gear - Posting #4 – 9/30/17
     Reply message Posting #4 – UPDATE - 10/1/14
     Reply message RE: Posting #4 – UPDATE - 10/1/14
Reply message RE: Selling All My Photo Gear - Posting #4 – 9/30/14

G