New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

*****Voigtlander 20mm f/3.5 AI-P / Nikon Mount / Mint – LNIB***** - SOLD

Hektor Hektor

Is from: Rancho Palos Verdes - So-Cal, US
1138 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Hektor Platinum Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 08th Jan 2008
Thu 18-Sep-14 02:00 PM | edited Fri 19-Sep-14 03:53 AM by Hektor
Hi:

I am selling the Voigtlander 20mm f/3.5 Color-Skopar SL-II Aspherical (CV 20 for short) – USA – AI-P compatible / Nikon Mount / Manual Focus. I purchased the CV 20 on March 26, 2012 from B&H. It is the lens of choice for hiking and backpacking because its tiny size where size and weight matter. It can fit almost anywhere or even carry in your pocket as an extra lens. It weights 7.13 oz – 202 gms – 0.45 lbs. It is also a welcome addition due to its wide-angle view.

The lens is in absolute pristine condition. It comes with the original box, hood, manual, and wrappings. I will include the purchase receipt.

Asking Price is: $425.00 . The price includes shipping + PayPal costs.

Photos of the CV 20: http://www.hektorsphotos.com/Test-Photos/Photos/CV-20/44400341_hQPWrK

Payment by PayPal only.

The items included are:

1. Voigtlander 20mm f/3.5 AI-P compatible Color-Skopar SL-II Aspherical Nikon Mount - USA ($550)
2. Hood LH-20 ($45)
3. Front and back caps
4. B+W 52mm F-Pro 10 UV Haze MRC ($30)
5. Original box and wrappings.
6. Purchase receipt.

Total Cost – New = $625

Shipping: for the Continental US only!

My shipping costs include:

1. Professionally packed at UPS.
2. UPS 3-5 days ground delivery
3. Insured for $425.00.
4. Signature required.

Delivery will be done as soon as I receive the money transfer. Sorry, but PayPal Only. My PayPal email address is: Ramesses@cox.net

Thank you for “Looking in:

Hektor

My Blog: Hektors Blog
My Photo Album: Hektors Photos
My Nikonians Album: My Galleries

Nikonians is our Safe Port and Home in the World Wide Web - Participate as a Full Family Member.

Nikon Z7 - Leica Q - Nikon Z50
Member since 2007 - Previous User Name: Ramesses (2035 posts) A combined total of 3163+ posts and counting.
"Photography is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get." Forrest Gump.

G