New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

D600 New shutter installed by Nikon - $1150 free shipping - SOLD

buhr12 buhr12

Is from: Medford, US
141 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
buhr12 Gold Member Nikonian since 05th Jan 2007
Tue 16-Sep-14 09:59 PM | edited Sun 21-Sep-14 07:35 PM by buhr12
I purchased this camera from Adorama in November of 2013 it was a factory refurbished model. It served as a back-up to my D800E and was used very little mostly just rode around in my bag. When Nikon offered to install a new shutter for free I took them up on it. I got it back from the service center about a month ago and I haven't had it out of the plastic bag except to take pictures for this ad, so the new shutter has zero actuations. Comes with all original packaging and accessories still warped in original plastic. I prefer PayPal and will absorb the fees. $1200.00 including shipping to CONUS.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G