New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Sigma 150-500 F/5-6.3 bought new 1/22/14

freedomfarm freedomfarm

Is from: Rock Creek, US
607 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
freedomfarm Registered since 29th Mar 2013
Sat 06-Sep-14 01:47 PM
Selling my Sigma 150-500mm F/5-6.3 APO OS lens. I bought this new January 22nd 2014 when I found out my Tamaron lens would not be shipped until May, so I ordered this as a substitute until mine arrived. This lens was stayed on my camera 99% of the time and I'd take it out about twice a week until the end of April. Very good shape and used for only a few months. I have my other lens now and can sell this one. Inlcudes everything just how it came to me new, box, hood, case straps and literature. $725 plus shipping.

Steve H
Rock Creek, Ohio

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G