Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Gone into Business Sale!

Oldsmar, US
26 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
mcpo22 Registered since 17th Jun 2004
Sun 26-Mar-06 10:03 PM

SInce I've opened my studio, I have no need for a lot of my extra gear. I've got a few great lenses and a camera to offer. All are in mint condition, and the lenses have been on the camera maybe twice since I've had them...really as new. Most come in their original boxes and all have everything that came with them originally. If I have a UV filter on the lens, it will be included...and some of them are expensive normally. The list is as follows:

Sigma (BIGMA) 50-500mm f4-6.3 - EX RF HSM - Nikon Mount. Retail $950, asking $825
Nikon 85mm f1.8D, Gray market, Retail (B&H) $330, asking $275
Nikon 28-200mm F3.5-5.6 G ED IF AF, Retail $309, asking $265
Nikon 28-105mm f3.5-4.5D, AF (with macro), with the Lens Hood (doesn't come with one stock) retail $318, asking $265
Nikon 50mm, f1.8D, with the rubber lens hood (doesn't come with one stock), retail $118 (w/lens hood) asking $95
Nikon D70 (Body only), Mint condition, has been back to nikon to fix the BGLOD problem, latest firmware, less than 5300 clicks, asking $525
Sigma EF-500 DG Super Flash Unit (for Nikon D70) retail $229, asking $180

The prices I'm asking are fair, given the mint condition of these items.

All the above will have packing/shipping charges to be quoted at time of purchase. Obviously this will vary according to the size of the lens/gear and type of shipment you want. PayPal payment is available and I'll split the fee with you (1.5% ea.).

Give me a shout at mcpo22@hotmail.com if you are interested, I have pictures of everything and will send them to interested buyers. No PMs please, as I don't spend everyday on the site.

Thanks for shopping!

Tim Kriebel
Forever Photography

Tim Kriebel
Forever Photography

Visit my Nikonians gallery.