New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

D7000 w/ 18-105 VR Lens

Whitster89 Whitster89

Is from: Birmingham, US
89 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Whitster89 Registered since 02nd Mar 2006
Wed 21-May-14 11:02 AM
I have a USED D7000 for sale with Nikkor 18-105mm VR Lens.

D7000 Information: This camera was purchased NEW by me in January 2011 and has approximately 14,500 actuations (*). The camera is in fine working order and is in very good condition. While the body may show some slight signs of wear, there are no significant signs of damage/scratches/etc. The rear LCD protective screen may show some signs of scratches. For a list of D7000 specs, I recommend viewing on Nikon site or other places with detailed listing of Specs. I will ship in the original box with *most* of the original contents. As of this writing, I cannot find the original manual, so it may be missing.

18-105 Lens: I purchased this lens as a refurb from KEH in early 2013. Please note that while it is the kit lens for the D7000, I did not purchase the D7000 as a kit. The lens will be shipped outside of the D7000 box (it will be protectively wrapped). Lens is in fine working order and has had very light use.

As a bonus, I purchased Thom Hogan's Guide to D7000, which I will include.

I am asking $750 for all items, which includes UPS Ground shipping. I prefer to use Paypal for payment and will ship to the Paypal verified address. CONUS only please.

Lastly, I would prefer to sell together, but will consider selling separately.

(*) - Based on the last photo I have in my library, the exif data shows shutter count at around 14,100. However, I know my daughter has some photos she took after this, as well as my own deletions. I have already boxed up the camera for shipment and do not wish to pull it back out. Therefore, I conservatively bumped up the count to 14,500

Whit
Birmingham, AL
www.whitsphotos.com
Visit my Nikonians gallery

G