Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #115587
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Nikon V2, 6.7-13mm lens, Flash and FT-1 Kit ..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
James_F Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Jan 2007Thu 13-Mar-14 09:00 PM
347 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Nikon V2, 6.7-13mm lens, Flash and FT-1 Kit ..."
Mon 17-Mar-14 02:02 PM by James_F

Prescott, US

For Sale: My Nikon V2 “personal kit” and all my Nikon 1 equipment. Consisting of (see images below):
1.) Nikon V2 body (black); shutter count 4476 as of March 13. Serial number 31007809. Body is clean, works great, no issues. Includes box and packing materials, battery, charger, caps, strap, software CD, USB cable and manuals. Box was also used by Nikon to ship a kit lens (10-100) which is NOT included (it was sold separately by me.) Firmware up to date. One owner only; V2 new from B&H June 2013.
2. Nikon 6.7-13mm VR f/3.5-5.6 wide angle lens (black) with lens hood (reversible). Serial number 661000503, includes box, manual and packing materials. One owner only; new from B&H June 2013. Glass is clean. (same lens listed separately for sale in this forum a few weeks ago).
3. Nikon SB-N5 flash for Nikon 1. Very convenient; flash tilts and swivels side to side and needs no batteries (power from V2 body.) Manual and pouch included. Purchased from B&H (as Nikon refurbished) in July 2013.
4. Nikon FT-1 adapter for Nikon F-mount lenses, serial number 6004195. Increases focal length by 2.7, e.g., makes a 70-300 lens a 189 to 810mm lens with no loss of f-stop. Firmware up to date. Includes box, packing materials, manual and caps. Bought second hand from a fellow Nikonian in June 2013.

Also included: Sandisk Ultra 32GB class 10 SD card, Vello IR remote for V2, four (4) Wasabi EN-EL21 batteries with two chargers (works with Nikon battery too; the Wasabi charger is much smaller and more convenient than the huge one supplied by Nikon) and two DC cig. lighter plug adapters. No ‘third-party’ battery compatibility issues; Wasabi batteries work perfectly with the V2. Ruggard belt bag for camera (never used) also included.

Reason for selling: To help finance a second Nikon DSLR body. Selling as a complete package - price is $1190 PayPal (I’ll absorb the fee); you pay the shipping; method of your choice. Questions or do you want more pictures, don’t hesitate to ask. I’ve sold many items here on this forum. Thanks for looking, Jim F., Prescott, Arizona

Jim F. from Prescott, AZ

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

James_F Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Jan 2007Sun 16-Mar-14 04:36 PM
347 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "V2 Body Only Offered for Sale. "
In response to Reply # 0
Sun 16-Mar-14 04:37 PM by James_F

Prescott, US

As an option - I am offering the Nikon V2 body ONLY (and its included accessories mentioned above) plus the 4 spare batteries and two charger sets, the IR remote control and the 32gb SD card for $399 (I'll absorb the PayPal fee - you pay for the shipping - method of your choice)

Jim F. from Prescott, AZ

James_F Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Jan 2007Mon 17-Mar-14 02:02 PM
#2. "Listing Withdrawn"
In response to Reply # 1

Prescott, US

The listing is canceled and withdraw. I am going to re-list the items for sale within the next few hours (Monday, March 17, 8:06 AM PDT)

Jim F. from Prescott, AZ

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #115587 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.