nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #115571
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon Nikkor 50mm f/1.2 AI-s manual focus lens" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
digitalstew Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Jun 2008Thu 13-Mar-14 02:37 AM
61 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon Nikkor 50mm f/1.2 AI-s manual focus lens"
Thu 13-Mar-14 03:04 PM by digitalstew

Mooreland, US

Very clean Nikon 50mm f/1.2 AIs lens for sale. I bought this on Fred Miranda back in January, but have not used it as I thought I would. Comes with both caps and original box. Asking $460 including Paypal fees and insured USPS Priority Mail shipping to CONUS.

You can see pictures on the original posting (http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1266409). The condition of the lens has not changed since then, but I'm rating a it slightly more conservatively. It really is in like new condition.

Website

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

adcam Gold Member Nikonian since 31st Dec 2007Thu 13-Mar-14 03:56 AM
596 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon Nikkor 50mm f/1.2 AI-s manual focus lens"
In response to Reply # 0

Portland, US

Is this US or import?

digitalstew Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Jun 2008Thu 13-Mar-14 02:44 PM
61 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon Nikkor 50mm f/1.2 AI-s manual focus lens"
In response to Reply # 1

Mooreland, US

Honestly, I don't know. The original owner bought it new from B&H, but the price difference between USA and imported is only $50, so it's hard to tell. I looked up the serial number online and it *seems* to indicate a US version but again, I can't be sure.

Either way, I currently have someone who has said they will buy the lens, and I'm just awaiting payment. If that changes, I'll update this post.

Website

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #115571 Previous topic | Next topic