Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

FS: Kacey Speedlight Bracket DBL Speedlight Configuration

Waxhaw, US
231 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
zdybkevlau Registered since 30th Nov 2006
Mon 11-Nov-13 12:09 AM

I have a Kasey Enterprises bracket for sale. If you don't know what this is then you should know that this is the STURDIEST way to attach 1 or 2 speedlights to a softbox. The construction of this bracket rivals Really Right Stuff.

This Bracket functions by attaching it to a standard grip head like a Avenger D200. Grip heads can be purchased from B&H, Midwest Photo Supply or any major camera retailer.
Using the bracket with heavy modifiers such as softbox’s you are able to lock the adjustment point down very tight. This is very handy in windy conditions.
The Grip bracket is a DBL Vertical allowing one or two speedlight to be used in conjunction with many heavy modifiers. The Single Grip Bracket can also be configured to support Studio Strobes with huge modifiers. This takes all the weight off the strobe head .

You can learn more here....

The bracket costs 161.00, the soft box ring costs 46.00 and shipping is 23.00 bringing the total to 230.00. I would like to get 180.00 shipped. I have bought and sold here before and have a perfect feedback score on ebay with over 100 transactions. My Ebay name is zdybkela.

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)