Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113597
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Kacey Speedlight Bracket DBL Speedlight Configurati..." Previous topic | Next topic
zdybkevlau Registered since 30th Nov 2006Mon 11-Nov-13 12:09 AM
231 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Kacey Speedlight Bracket DBL Speedlight Configuration"

Waxhaw, US

I have a Kasey Enterprises bracket for sale. If you don't know what this is then you should know that this is the STURDIEST way to attach 1 or 2 speedlights to a softbox. The construction of this bracket rivals Really Right Stuff.

This Bracket functions by attaching it to a standard grip head like a Avenger D200. Grip heads can be purchased from B&H, Midwest Photo Supply or any major camera retailer.
Using the bracket with heavy modifiers such as softbox’s you are able to lock the adjustment point down very tight. This is very handy in windy conditions.
The Grip bracket is a DBL Vertical allowing one or two speedlight to be used in conjunction with many heavy modifiers. The Single Grip Bracket can also be configured to support Studio Strobes with huge modifiers. This takes all the weight off the strobe head .

You can learn more here.... http://www.kaceyenterprises.com

The bracket costs 161.00, the soft box ring costs 46.00 and shipping is 23.00 bringing the total to 230.00. I would like to get 180.00 shipped. I have bought and sold here before and have a perfect feedback score on ebay with over 100 transactions. My Ebay name is zdybkela.

Thanks,
Kevin

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

zdybkevlau Registered since 30th Nov 2006Mon 25-Nov-13 01:59 AM
231 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Kacey Speedlight Bracket DBL Speedlight Configuration"
In response to Reply # 0

Waxhaw, US

Any interest in this? I am about to list this on ebay.......Offers??

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113597 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.