nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113591
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Luma Labs Cinch (Version 1)" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
SirPuttsAlot Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Sep 2011Sun 10-Nov-13 06:16 PM
331 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Luma Labs Cinch (Version 1)"
Fri 15-Nov-13 05:47 PM by SirPuttsAlot

Poughquag, US

I am selling a lightly used Luma Labs Cinch Strap (old version). If you are not familiar with the product, here is a nice review of the Luma Cinch:
Luma Labs Cinch Review

I purchased to replace my black rapid as I was not overly thrilled with that strap and the Luma is considerably better in my opinion. The camera is more stable and doesn't swing around and just as convenient. I am selling because since I purchased a holster style bag 6 months ago, I haven't used it.

Price: $50 Paypalled and Shipped.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

winthrop Silver Member Charter MemberMon 11-Nov-13 03:34 AM
280 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Luma Labs Cinch (Version 1)"
In response to Reply # 0

Thousand Oaks, US

Email sent.

Bob

visit my gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113591 Previous topic | Next topic