Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113584
View in linear mode

Subject: "Monopod Head, Kirk Arca Swiss Clamps" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Nikonian since 08th Dec 2006Sun 10-Nov-13 11:49 AM
5870 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Monopod Head, Kirk Arca Swiss Clamps"
Mon 11-Nov-13 10:51 PM by mklass

Tacoma, US

I've obtained some new monopod and tripod heads and have a few items that are now surplus. These items are a Manfrotto 3229 Monopod Head and 2 Kirk Arca Swiss style Quick Release clamps with adapters for Manfrotto heads.

Manfrotto 3229 Monopod Head with RC2 Quick release plates. This is a tilting head that makes it much easier to position your camera for a shot when using a monopod. It comes with 2 quick release plates so you can keep one attached to your camera and the other attached to a second camera or lens with a lens collar. The head has a lever type release for the QR plate, and a locking pin to prevent accidentally releasing the plate. I've used this with everything up to a D4 and 120-300 f/2.8 lens. It's great for shooting sports. $30.00 including USPS Priority Mail shipping to 50 states and PayPal fees.

Also available, 2 Kirk SQRC-3157 Arca Swiss compatible Quick Release Clamps. These are 2.5 inch wide clamps with a bubble level and have an adapter that allows them to be put on Manfrotto ballheads and monopod heads that use the Manfrotto RC-2 quick release plate. The adapter can be easily removed and the clamp can be used as a normal QR clamp on any ballhead with a threaded mounting stud. The clamp has a 3/8" threaded hole, but each clamp also comes with a 1/4" to 3/8" brass bushing for mounting on heads with a smaller stud. It also comes with an Allen wrench to remove the bolt holding the Manfrotto RC-2 adapter. New, these sell for $130, the QR clmap alone is $85. Price is $40 each including shipping via USPS First Class mail to 50 states and PayPal fees.

This shows the Kirk clamp mounted on a Manfrotto Monopod Head with the RC-2 adapter.

If you want the monopod head and one of the Kirk QR clamps, the price of the package is $65 including shipping and PayPal.

Or you can buy the monopod head and both Kirk clamps for $100.

Mick
http://www.mickklassphoto.com
or
Visit my nikonians gallery

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Monopod Head, Kirk Arca Swiss Clamps
BigEZ
10th Nov 2013
mklass Platinum Member
10th Nov 2013
aolander Silver Member
10th Nov 2013
StephanieHelen Silver Member
11th Nov 2013
mklass Platinum Member
11th Nov 2013
LeslieTroyer Silver Member
11th Nov 2013

BigEZ Registered since 21st Mar 2012Sun 10-Nov-13 12:28 PM
39 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Monopod Head, Kirk Arca Swiss Clamps"
In response to Reply # 0

US

incoming PM

Ken

KEN

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Nikonian since 08th Dec 2006Sun 10-Nov-13 04:10 PM
5870 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Monopod Head, Kirk Arca Swiss Clamps"
In response to Reply # 1

Tacoma, US

Sale pending.

Mick
or

aolander Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Sep 2006Sun 10-Nov-13 03:26 PM
3202 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Monopod Head, Kirk Arca Swiss Clamps"
In response to Reply # 0

Nevis, US

Email sent

Alan

StephanieHelen Silver Member Nikonian since 29th May 2006Mon 11-Nov-13 03:11 AM
223 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Monopod Head, Kirk Arca Swiss Clamps"
In response to Reply # 2

Tampa, US

I would like to purchase one of the clamps.

Stephanie

mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Nikonian since 08th Dec 2006Mon 11-Nov-13 01:43 PM
#5. "RE: Monopod Head, Kirk Arca Swiss Clamps"
In response to Reply # 0

Tacoma, US

Sold!

Mick
or

LeslieTroyer Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Sep 2013Mon 11-Nov-13 01:54 PM
53 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Monopod Head, Kirk Arca Swiss Clamps"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon 11-Nov-13 01:54 PM by LeslieTroyer

Sammamish, US

I will take one of the Kirk clamps if any are still available.

Les Troyer

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113584 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.