nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113582
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sekonic L-558R DualMaster Meter" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Submariner Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Feb 2009Sun 10-Nov-13 01:24 AM
38 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Sekonic L-558R DualMaster Meter"
Wed 04-Dec-13 01:51 PM by Submariner

Lawrenceville, US

For Sale: Used Sekonic L-558R DualMaster meter. Unit is in pristine, like new condition. The LCD display and the spot meter glass are in perfect condition. There are no marks, scratches or scuffs on the unit. The photos shown here are of the actual item.

This unit has been used very little, and when not in use, it has been stored in the case with the battery removed. Included in the sale is the L-558R light meter, case, user's manual, and the setting specifications decals (still on the original sheet and have never been adhered to the unit.)

I have been a Nikonian since 2009 and have made purchases from other Nikonians via Nikonians.org. I have also a 100% positive feedback rating the the big auction site under the name "projextech."

If you have been interested in the Sekonic L-758DR, but don't need the ability to use software to profile camera/lens combinations, then this may be a great deal for you. This unit has a 1 degree spot meter, and includes the PocketWizard triggering module that allows firing of PocketWizard units from the L-558R. (Disclaimer: I do not have any PocketWizard units, therefore I have not used this function of the unit.)

Price: $335.00 firm (includes PayPal fees and UPS ground shipping to CONUS).

Payment method: PayPal

I will only accept payment via PayPal, and will only ship to the CONUS, to a verified PayPal address. Item will be shipped within 48 hours of verified receipt of payment.

Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Roger (Submariner)

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Submariner Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Feb 2009Sun 17-Nov-13 04:59 PM
38 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Sekonic L-558R DualMaster Meter"
In response to Reply # 0

Lawrenceville, US

* Bump *

Submariner Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Feb 2009Sun 01-Dec-13 05:32 PM
#2. "RE: Sekonic L-558R DualMaster Meter"
In response to Reply # 1

Lawrenceville, US

Last call, before I take this over to the big online auction site.

Best Regards,

Roger

Submariner Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Feb 2009Tue 03-Dec-13 05:23 PM
#3. "RE: Sekonic L-558R DualMaster Meter"
In response to Reply # 0

Lawrenceville, US

SOLD, pending receipt of payment.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113582 Previous topic | Next topic