nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113548
View in linear mode

Subject: "Kirk King Cobra KC-1 Sidemount Gimbal Head" Previous topic | Next topic
tomlawone Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Mar 2011Thu 07-Nov-13 02:29 AM
300 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Kirk King Cobra KC-1 Sidemount Gimbal Head"
Thu 07-Nov-13 02:31 AM by tomlawone

Hayden Lake, US

I will post pics tomorrow, but it works fine. It has only a few scuffs from normal use. It will carry about any lens you want to mount on a sidemount gimbal. I think it is about $455 from Kirk. It will be here for 3-4 days at a discount from what I think it would go for on eBay. No box or paperwork. $200 shipped to the lower 48 states. I will accept PayPal, money order, or cashiers check. I will also trade for a Markins Q3 or M10/Q10 ballhead with money either way depending on ballhead condition. If you have any questions, please email me. If you want it, post a "I'll take it" here and then email me.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

tomlawone Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Mar 2011Thu 07-Nov-13 11:54 PM
300 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Kirk King Cobra KC-1 Sidemount Gimbal Head on eBay too"
In response to Reply # 0
Sat 09-Nov-13 10:14 PM by tomlawone

Hayden Lake, US

The photos are poor due to dark, cold, and very wet weather.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

tomlawone Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Mar 2011Sun 10-Nov-13 07:41 PM
#2. "RE: Kirk King Cobra KC-1 Sidemount Gimbal Head on eBay - Reduced"
In response to Reply # 1

Hayden Lake, US

Reduced to $190.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113548 Previous topic | Next topic