Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113547
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sigma Nikon mount 400mm f/5.6 APO macro lens with 77mm ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Nikon32250 Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Mar 2004Thu 07-Nov-13 02:27 AM
3577 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Sigma Nikon mount 400mm f/5.6 APO macro lens with 77mm filter thread."
Thu 07-Nov-13 02:54 AM by Nikon32250

St. Augustine, US

For sale is my very sharp copy of what is considered to be the best version of this lens with the 77mm filter. On my D7000 I set the AF fine tune to +20, but your camera may be different. The lens comes with a built in hood which is a little stiff when you extend it. As a result that are some rub marks on the barrel from pulling it up and pushing it back. The front and rear elements look clean to me although a very close examination could show some minor internal dust which has no effect on image quality. The elements have no discernible scratches or marks.

77mm filter not included.

Requires Nikon body with built-in-motor

On a KEH scale I would describe this as either EX or EX+.

Two images shot with this lens on a D7000 are attached. Reason for selling is that I bought a Sigma 100-300mm f/4 HSM with a 1.4TC.

Price is $450.00 net to me. I will pay shipping and insurance in CONUS. AK and HI will pay actual shipping. Will also sell to Canada for actual shipping costs.

Graham
From St. Augustine, FL. "I like photographers, you don't ask questions." Ronald Reagan to White House Press Photogs

<http://www.ancientcityphotography.com/>

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113547 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.