Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Sigma Nikon mount 400mm f/5.6 APO macro lens with 77mm filter thread.

Nikon32250 Nikon32250

Is from: Jacksonville, US
4466 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Nikon32250 Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Mar 2004
Wed 06-Nov-13 09:27 PM | edited Wed 06-Nov-13 09:54 PM by Nikon32250
For sale is my very sharp copy of what is considered to be the best version of this lens with the 77mm filter. On my D7000 I set the AF fine tune to +20, but your camera may be different. The lens comes with a built in hood which is a little stiff when you extend it. As a result that are some rub marks on the barrel from pulling it up and pushing it back. The front and rear elements look clean to me although a very close examination could show some minor internal dust which has no effect on image quality. The elements have no discernible scratches or marks.

77mm filter not included.

Requires Nikon body with built-in-motor

On a KEH scale I would describe this as either EX or EX+.

Two images shot with this lens on a D7000 are attached. Reason for selling is that I bought a Sigma 100-300mm f/4 HSM with a 1.4TC.

Price is $450.00 net to me. I will pay shipping and insurance in CONUS. AK and HI will pay actual shipping. Will also sell to Canada for actual shipping costs.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)
Attachment#6 (jpg file)
Attachment#7 (jpg file)

Graham
Living near Jacksonville Beach, FL. "I like photographers, you don't ask questions." Ronald Reagan to White House Press Photogs

http://www.ancientcityphotography.com/>
Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G