Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113546
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D300 + accessories" Previous topic | Next topic
Nikon32250 Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Mar 2004Thu 07-Nov-13 12:53 AM
3532 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D300 + accessories"
Thu 07-Nov-13 01:55 AM by Nikon32250

St. Augustine, US

Selling a clean D300 with just under 47K actuations. Using a KEH scale I would describe this as EX+. Includes the following:

• Body with little to no rub marks. Rubber is NOT peeling
  • Charger
  • EN-EL3e battery showing "0" on battery meter
  • Two Nikon BM-8 LCD monitor protectors
  • Hot shoe protector
  • Original cables
  • Original manuals in English & Spanish
  • Original box
  • Original Nikon D300 camera strap

Price is $485.00 net to me. I will pay shipping and insurance in Continental USA. AK and HI will pay actual shipping costs. Will also sell to Canadian buyers.

Graham
    From St. Augustine, FL. "I like photographers, you don't ask questions." Ronald Reagan to White House Press Photogs

<http://www.ancientcityphotography.com/>

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
    Attachment #2, (jpg file)
    Attachment #3, (jpg file)
    Attachment #4, (jpg file)
    Attachment #5, (jpg file)
    Attachment #6, (jpg file)

• Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Nikon32250 Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Mar 2004Thu 07-Nov-13 10:37 PM
    3532 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
    #1. "RE: Nikon D300 + accessories"
    In response to Reply # 0

St. Augustine, US

Bump

Graham
    From St. Augustine, FL. "I like photographers, you don't ask questions." Ronald Reagan to White House Press Photogs

<http://www.ancientcityphotography.com/>

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113546 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
    All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
    Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.