Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113537
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 300mm f/4 AF ED Lens" Previous topic | Next topic
mpage Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Jun 2004Wed 06-Nov-13 08:04 AM
351 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 300mm f/4 AF ED Lens"
Wed 06-Nov-13 02:57 PM by mpage

San Jose, US

For sale is my Nikon 300mm f/4 AF ED lens. Judging by the serial number it was manufactured in 1999 or 2000. The lens and all items sold with it were lightly used and are in mint condition. I plan on getting the new Nikon 80-400 mm lens and will no longer need the 300mm.

Included in the sale:

Nikon 300mm f/4 AF ED Lens (with built-in lens shade)
Kirk Lens Plate for the Nikon 300mm f4 (LP-13)
Tamron SP AF Tele-Converter 140F-FNs 1.4X
Front and Back Plastic Lens Caps
Leatherette Front Lens Cover
Nikon CL-42 Hard Leather Case

The Tamron Tele-Converter increases the lens to around a 420mm lens with the loss of only one stop.

Price: $600
I will pay USA shipping

-Mark-

My Nikonians Gallery

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

mpage Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Jun 2004Sat 09-Nov-13 12:41 PM
351 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 300mm f/4 AF ED Lens"
In response to Reply # 0
Sat 09-Nov-13 12:48 PM by mpage

San Jose, US

Forgot to mention that the lens was always protected with a Hoya HMC 82mm UV(0) filter. The filter is included.

-Mark-

My Nikonians Gallery

mpage Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Jun 2004Wed 13-Nov-13 07:19 AM
#2. "Price Lowered"
In response to Reply # 1

San Jose, US

I have reduced the price for the above listing to $550. Interested parties can contact me by Email at mark@losgatosphoto.com.

-Mark-

My Nikonians Gallery

mpage Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Jun 2004Thu 21-Nov-13 01:22 PM
#3. "RE: Nikon 300mm f/4 AF ED Lens"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu 21-Nov-13 01:26 PM by mpage

San Jose, US

Bump

Price: $525

I'm only about $500 away form collecting the cost of the new Nikon 80-400mm lens. I plan to wait until the second week in December to see if B&H has a price reduction on this lens for Christmas.

mark@losgatosphoto.com

-Mark-

My Nikonians Gallery

mpage Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Jun 2004Sun 24-Nov-13 01:38 AM
#4. "RE: Nikon 300mm f/4 AF ED Lens"
In response to Reply # 0

San Jose, US

Sold!

-Mark-

My Nikonians Gallery

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113537 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.