Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113534
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Singh-Ray Vari-N-Duo 77mm Thin mount Filter" Previous topic | Next topic
zdybkevlau Registered since 30th Nov 2006Wed 06-Nov-13 12:55 AM
231 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Singh-Ray Vari-N-Duo 77mm Thin mount Filter"

Waxhaw, US

Hello, I am selling this filter because I bought it and did not have time to shoot the style photography that it requires. It has been meticulously cared for, works like new and Flawless.

If you are looking for the best filter on the market than you have found it. Not only is this the best but it is also the more desirable "THIN mount" version which will give you less vignetting. This thin mount version is more expensive but worth the extra money if you want better photos. This Filter is TWO filters in ONE, a LB warming polarizer and an EIGHT stop neutral density filter.

This will cost you 452.95 from Singh-ray. I would like to get 375.00 shipped and paypaled.

Thanks!

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

georgem Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Sep 2006Wed 06-Nov-13 01:12 PM
732 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Singh-Ray Vari-N-Duo 77mm Thin mount Filter"
In response to Reply # 0

East lansing, US

I'm looking to buy a variable ND filter. I'm not sure what your is. Is this the var. ND filter with the polarizer added to or the duo, without? For example, on B & H, the thin filter var. ND goes for $390 without the polarizer and $440 with.

Are you also auctioning this filter off on ebay?

Thanks

George Macaluso

zdybkevlau Registered since 30th Nov 2006Wed 06-Nov-13 01:44 PM
231 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: Singh-Ray Vari-N-Duo 77mm Thin mount Filter"
In response to Reply # 1

Waxhaw, US

This is the duo, which means a nd AND a polarizer all in one. It is a great option as you can use them independently or combine polarization and light filtering. my advise is to call Singh-Ray and tell them what your intended use is. And yes ,I do have this on eBay as well so if your are interested let me know soon.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113534 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.